Thursday, August 14, 2008

that's so funny!

Alex is so funny. So we're into day 4 of school, right? Yesterday was the first day that he went all day, and he seemed rather tired last night. He was completely ready for bed at 8. So, he got himself into bed and went to bed all by himself (without us even realizing he was asleep). Okay, this morning I went into his room at 7:15 to wake him up. We have to leave for school around 7:45 (it takes about 5 mins to get there and school starts at 8). Anyway, I open the door and he yells "no". I went back into his room and he says, "I just want you to close the door and let me sleep. I just want to SLEEP!" lol! 4 days into his school career and he's already asking to sleep instead of go to school. Silly boy! I have a feeling he won't be waking up until around 10 or 11 on Saturday!

1 comment:

HeatherLow said...

Oh Wow.>>>I cannot believe that teeny tiny baby that I held is going to school. Wow!! Thanks for your prayers, this has been challenging but good all at the same time.